Catalogue ReferenceD/EX1502
TitleRecords of Reading Swimming Club
Date1903-1990
RepositoryBerkshire Record Office (code: GB 005)
LevelSub-Fonds
Extent17 vols, 17 bdls, 6 docs
Admin HistoryReading Swimming Club was founded in 1884, initially meeting at the Corporation's open-air pools at King's Meadow, east Reading. From 1912 they met at the new Arthur Hill Memorial baths, Kings Road, Reading, and from 1967 at Reading Central Pool.
AcquisitionDeposited in March 1998 (acc. 6214)
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019