Catalogue ReferenceSCH38
TitleRecords of Alfred Sutton Secondary Boys' School, Reading
Date1935-1986
RepositoryBerkshire Record Office (code: GB 005)
LevelFonds
Extent8 vols, 34 bdls, 11 docs
Admin HistoryAlfred Sutton Central School opened in 1920 as a selective secondary school for both boys and girls. It moved to new premises in Crescent Road in 1933. In 1955 it was renamed Alfred Sutton Boys' Secondary School, and a separate school for girls was created in Cumberland Road. The boys' school became a comprehensive in 1973, and closed in 1986.
AcquisitionDeposited in July 1986 (acc. 86/SCH/3); February 2015 (acc. 9582)

Schedule of accessions
Acc. 86/SCH/3: 8/1; 11/1-6; 12/1; 13/1; 16/1-7; 18/1-3
Acc. 9582: 3/1-12; 7/1-2; 9/1; 10/1-4; 14/1-14; 18/4
ArrangementConcordance

The following documents have been recatalogued.

Old reference - New reference

86/SCH/3/1 - SCH38/11/1

86/SCH/3/2 - SCH38/11/2

86/SCH/3/3 - SCH38/11/3

86/SCH/3/4 - SCH38/11/4

86/SCH/3/5 - SCH38/11/5

86/SCH/3/6 - SCH38/11/6

86/SCH/3/7 - SCH38/12/1

86/SCH/3/8 - SCH38/8/1
Related MaterialSee also D/EX2676/1-2
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019